So I thought this would be a fun little mid-week post. I really love music, and for a majority of my runs I do listen to music, unless I am running with someone I can chit chat with.
I actually spend a majority of my waking hours exposed to music, so I am always on the hunt for new music that is upbeat. I listen to music at work when I chart and bill, I listen to it when I get ready for work in the morning, while I walk to-and-from work. I started using Spotify to stop giving so much of my money to iTunes- which I enjoy specifically because I like creating my own playlists, and following other peoples playlists that have similar tastes as me.
To be fair I am pretty eclectic when it comes to music I like pretty much everything – but I do have some pretty particular tastes when it comes to music. 1) Words are optional, beats are necessary. Yeah that’s my only rule.
So here are some of the songs that have getting a lot of play action this summer (and if you’re a fan of my list – feel free to follow me on Spotify @thelen50).
1) We Are the Sun by Savoy & Heather Bright
2) Takeover by Jay-Z and Josey Scott
3) Survival by Eminem
4) Run by Flo Rida (feat RedFoo)
5) Killin’ It by Krewella
6) 76 Ocean Drive by Nicola Fasano vs Pat-Rich
7) All I Do is Win by DJ Khaled
8) Can’t Kill Us by Glitch Mob
9) The Bridge by Savoy
10) The Ratpack by Savoy
11) Lights (Bassnectar Remix) by Ellie Goulding
12) Braveheart (East Freaks Remix) by Neon Jungle
13) Mary Jane Holland by Lady Gaga
14) Lay Me Down (Avicii by Avicii mix)
15) Nobody to Love by Alex Newell
16) Move by Mausi
17) Leave the World Behind by Axwell, Ingrosso, Laidback Luke
18) Work B*tch (DANK USA mix) by Britney Spears
19) Rage the Night Away by Steve Aoki & Waka Flocka Flame
20) Warrior Concerto by Glitch Mob
21) Some Type of Way by Rich Homie Quan
22) Skullclub by Glitch Mob
23) All if Fair in Love and Brostep by Skrillex
24) Please Baby by the Bloody Beetroots
These are some of my current favorites that just happen to be getting a lot of playing time. If this post does well, I will happily continue to add more and more of my favorites.
So please paruse Spotify, iTunes, and/or YouTube. If you will only listen to music with words- you will probably only like half of this list. But again I thought this would be a fun thing to post- these are also great gym songs for lifting/cardio as well.